The Adult Education Lab will be closed
March 16, 2020 through March 27, 2020.
ALL SCHOOLS IN THE TOOELE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT ARE IN A SCHOOL DISMISSAL STATUS UNTIL RE-EVALUATION ON MARCH 27TH. A SCHOOL DISMISSAL MEANS THAT ALL STUDENTS ARE SENT HOME.
NO STUDENTS ARE PERMITTED.
SCHOOL EMPLOYEES CAN BE CONTACTED THROUGH DISTRICT EMAIL DURING SCHOOL HOURS.
Tooele County School District
Adult Education Center
211 S. Tooele Blvd. Tooele, Utah 84074
ADULT BASIC EDUCATION | GED | HIGH SCHOOL COMPLETION
The Adult Education Center is in the northwest corner of the building as seen by the black arrow.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
We follow the Tooele County School District calendar for holidays and days closed.
ESL INFORMATION (English & Spanish)
English Language Learner (ELL) classes begin each September.
To register for Adult Education ESL,
please see Kathy Bullough, Adult Education Registrar
ESL course begins September 3, 2019
Courses held each Tuesday and Thursday
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
* Las clases de Estudiantes del idioma inglés (ELL) comienzan cada septiembre.
Para registrarse en ESL de educación de adultos, consulte a Kathy Bullough, Registradora de educación de adultos
El curso de ESL comienza el 3 de septiembre de 2019
Cursos realizados todos los martes y jueves
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The fee for the 2019-2020 school year will be $50.00
due at the time of registration.
Students will be considered enrolled once the following requirements have been met:
- Registration forms filled out and signed
- Proof of residency provided
- Registration fee paid
- Intake testing completed
APPROPRIATE "PROOF of RESIDENCY" DOCUMENTS
*Date furnished on document must be within the last 12 months
*Address on document must be the address the student currently resides at and match the address provided on the registration form (No Post Office Boxes)
- Utah driver's license
- Utah State ID
- Utah driver's privilege card
- Employer's pay stub
- Rent or mortgage payment statement
- Phone bill
- Utility bill or utility work order
- Utah library card
- Utah resident fishing or hunting license
- Utah high school/college transcript or report card
- Written statement on employer's letterhead defining a job commitment with prospective student
- approved or denied free and reduced lunch application from prospective student's school
- Tribal correspondence
- Daycare or nursery school records of the prospective student's children
- K-12 registration demographic card of children enrolled in a Utah school
- Mail from an in-state or out-of-state business addressed directly to the student
- Current year automobile registration
- Consular ID card issued by SLC Mexican Consulate
If you have questions, please contact our registrar at the number below.
TELEPHONE (435) 833-8750
FAX (435) 833-8756